Original Rapoo 7800P 5GHz Wireless high speed Laser Mouse 1600DPI wireless gaming mouse for Laptops PC Free shipping
Rapoo 5G wireless mouse 7800P is incorporated with Rapoo’s 4D scroll wheel and adjustable 800/1600 DPI tracking engine, advanced programmable buttons, stylish & portable design, making the mouse extremely convenient to carry and use.A list of keys or combined keys (eg Ctrl X) can be set to MACROs. Complicated operation is done by one touch.
Rapoo’s latest energy saving technology and power switch, battery life up to 18 MONTHS. Main power ON/OFF switch saving for longer battery life.
Transmission Mode: 5G wireless
Programming Button: Yes
Max. Acceleration: 20G
Resolution: 800-1600 adjustable DPI
Mouse Lifetime: 10 Million Key-press
Power Supply: 2 x AA alkaline batteries
Dimension: 125(L) x 78(W) x 43(H) mm + / – 0.5 mm
Win10,Win8, Win7, Windows Vista, Windows XP with USB Port
Contents of Retail Package
1 x Rapoo 7800P 5G Wireless Mouse
1 x Nano receiver
2 x AA alkaline batteries(not included)
1 x Quick start guide
Notice:Rapoo update the latest packing box,we will send you both random.
What is the difference between Original box and No original box?
1,Both are original Rapoo 7800P wireless game mouse.
2,No original box for personal user,it don’t include original box,which will cost less shipping fee,but the driver can download from Rapoo website or we send to you;
Original box can be used as a gift for your friend and include Rapoo original packing box.
3,Both warranty time and service is same.
Latest Original Rapoo Packge:
The device is not working?
1. Make sure the device is turned on.
2. Make sure the receiver is plugged into the PC’s USB port.
3. The PC can not recognize the receiver, please re-plug the receiver.
4. Check if the battery is installed correctly.
5. Low battery, please change the battery.
6. Move other working wireless devices away from the receiver and device.
7. Please keep away from walls or big objects, because this may reduce the range.
8. If the problem has not been solved, download the pair program from www.rapoo.com, then repair the connection.
Why doesn’t my mouse arrow move?
1.Please use the mouse on the mouse pad.
2.Try the mouse on a white paper to check if the special surface you use causes this problem.
Do I have to unplug the receiver and turn off the device when I am not using it?
The device has a power saving function to maximise battery life. So you do not have to turn it off.